Those who are on budgeted trip to Goa can opt for sightseeing AC luxury coach /Bus tour at very affordable rates. First of all we have tour covering all north side places another one is one which covers many important points in south Goa. This trip is very important one as it covers best of heritage places in Goa, few temples, beautiful beaches, Jetty and Boat cruise. Bus tour starts in the morning and get over by evening after Boat cruise in Mandovi river in Panjim
South Goa tour details
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Panjim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim only|
|for any other location call us before booking online|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pickup between 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM from above locations only|
|RETURN TIME||Return to hotel by 7.30 PM.|
|PLACES COVERED||Miramar Beach, Bom jesus of basalica -Oold Goa, St. Cathedral Church- Old Goa, Dona Paula Jetty & Boat Cruise|
|WEAR||Any comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen, Shoes, Sandals|
- Pickup at 08.30 am to 09.30 am from Calangute fixed point closest to your hotel / Resort
- CALANGUTE TO MIRAMAR BEACH
A Short but sweet beach. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief minister Late Dayananda Bandodkar.It is on the way to Dona Paula and just 3 km Away from Panjim – Capital city of Goa.This Goa beach is popularly known as “Gasper Dias”.
- DONA PAULA
From its high point can been seen River Zuari meeting to Arabian Sea. A secluded bay situated on the Arabian Sea, the Dona Paula Beach is one of the most sought after beaches in Goa.Water sport facilities are the key attraction of this place. once a silent village today is one of the most commercialized areas of Goa. Named after the daughter of one of the viceroy’s of India Dona Paula de Menzes, who jumped off the cliff because she was not permitted to marry a local fisherman, this beach is haunted by mysticism and divine beauty
- BOM JESUS OF BASILICA (Old Goa Churhes)
Where lies the remains of St. Francis Xaviers body. The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a World Heritage Monument as well as one of the finest baroque churches of Goa. The name of Jesus is symbolically represented by the letters ‘IHS’ and is found embellished throughout the Basilica
- ST. CATHEDRAL
One of the most ancient and celebrated religious buildings of Goa, this magnificent 16th century monument to the Roman Catholic rule in Goa under the Portuguese is the largest church in Asia. The largest of its kind in the East.
- MANGUESHI TEMPLE
Dedicate to Lord Shiva, being build in the 17th Century
- SHANTADURGA TEMPLE
One of the richest temples dedicated to Shantadurga the goddess of peace, also famous for golden palanquin.
- RIVER CRUISE (BOAT CRUISE)
While you watch the lively culture of Goa in songs and dance
- Drop to your hotel after the boat cruise by 7:00 pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are subjected to availablity and will be confirmed only on 100% payments
- We are only service provider and book sightseeing tour for you. we don’t operate service of our own
- No Seat number are allocated, seats allocated as per availability at the respective boarding point
- Child Occupying seat will be charged full
- No last moment changes in pickup point will be entertained.
- No refund in-case you fail to turn up at the boarding point at specified mentioned time
- Boat cruise ticket or any other not mentioned in inclusion is directly payable to the guide
- We are not responsible for delay in pickup or slow bus service due to traffic jam.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Cancellation or rescheduling is not allowed within 12 hours of journey time.
- 50% of payments will be deducted if the confirmed ticket is cancelled.
- In-case of Bus AC failure, Rs.50 will be returned back through bank transfer only.
- Full refund in-case of Bus breakdown or cancellation of bus due to unavoidable circumstances
- Refund if any will be processed in your account in 7 working days.
For any issue or queries related to bookings kindly call us at +91-832-6512300