Traditional tourist seasons end in Goa in the month of June and commences back from October. The period between the month of June to September is considered as an offseason as it rains in Goa. Monsoon in Goa makes Sea very rough and very unsafe for any water activities for tourist visiting Goa in monsoon. The most sea remains closed for water rides and sports during this time of the year. Looking at the continuous flow of tourist in goa in the rainy season, Government of Goa have now started promoting watersports in backwaters ( in rivers) to make sure tourist enjoy their stay in Goa even during offseason when sea adventure sports is not possible.
We at Goa Tours Planner have designed a beautiful water-sports Package in backwaters of Goa near Divar island. The Watersports Package consists of Bumper Ride, Banana Ride, Kayaking etc. The food and drinks are also provided as a part of the trip. Below are the best details of the package offered.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||From Britton Jetty|
|Duration||Trip1:- 10..30 am to 2.30 pm Trip2:- 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Note||Children above the age of 5 would be charged full fare.|
- What time does the tour begin?
You can choose between Trip 1 between 10.30 am to 2.30pm and Trip 2 between 2.30 to 6.30pm
- Which I have to come for the trip?
The trip starts from Brittona Jetty near Pajim. You are requested to report the place 15 min prior to your departure.
- Will I be picked at my Hotel?
We do not provide Pickup and drop services for the trip but you can always call us for arranging transportation at additional cost.
- Are this activities safe for non-swimmers?
Yes, very much safe as we will provide all safety equipment like life-jacket and professional trainer with you all the time.
- Is food provided with the trip?
Yes, we provide packaged food and drinks as mentioned in the itinerary.
- How long will my ride last?
Watersports rides will last 3-5 minutes each.
- Can I accompany my parents who will not do any activities?
Yes, you can but there will be some nominal charges which you can confirm with us before booking your trip.
- Can I customize my ride as per my liking and budget?
No, The watersports package designed for monsoon cannot be customized.
- Where will these activities happen?
All these activities will take place in the backwaters of Mondovi river as all sea-related watersports are non-operational for the monsoon.
- I have small kids with me, will they be able to do these activities?
Kids above 8 years can enjoy these water sports.
- What should I wear?
Anything you are comfortable wearing in water, swimsuits are always a good option if available
- Will there be any trainer/guide with us?
Yes, good English and Hindi speaking trainer will accompany you throughout the rides
- Do I need to book the tour in advance?
Yes, since demand for Watersports is always high it is advisable to book the trip well in advance to avoid last moment disappointment.
- I do not want to pay online, can I pay in cash at the venue?
Yes, you can but initial advance amount needs to be paid either online or by PayTM
- What is the mode of Payments available?
We accept payments via Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking and Paypal
- Will I get confirmation Voucher/Ticket after paying online?
Yes, We will issue you a valid ticket/voucher for the tour booked on successful payments via email & SMS
- I just made online payments but I did not get an email with ticket/voucher. What should I do now?
You need not panic in case your money is deducted and no ticket is issued. Call us at +91-9673992899 or drop an e-mail at email@example.com
- Do I need to take a printout of the tour ticket?
If possible yes else email/SMS confirmation is enough to board the tour bus.
- I made the bookings for wrong dates, can I reschedule it to he correct date?
Yes, by informing us well in advance without any additional payments. Last moment changes are subjected to availability and penalty/rescheduling charges
- Will I get any call before my tour starts?
Yes, we call all our customers before we arrive at your pickup points. You are therefore requested to share your alternative numbers in the Comment section for better communications.
- I do not have Indian local phone number or my phone is not working. How will I be contacted?
People with an International number or people having an issue with their phone in goa are requested to call us and share their hotel number or contact us on our WhatsApp number +91-9673992899
- I want to cancel my trip for some reason. Whom should I contact?
Contact us at +91-9673992899