Those who are on budgeted trip to Goa can opt for sightseeing AC luxury coach /Bus tour at very affordable rates. First of all we have tour covering all north side places another one is one which covers many important points in south Goa. This trip is very important one as it covers best of heritage places in Goa, few temples, beautiful beaches, Jetty and Boat cruise. Bus tour starts in the morning and get over by evening after Boat cruise in Mandovi river in Panjim
South Goa tour details
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Panjim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim only|
|for any other location call us before booking online|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pickup between 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM from above locations only|
|RETURN TIME||Return to hotel by 7.30 PM.|
|PLACES COVERED||Miramar Beach, Bom jesus of basalica -Oold Goa, St. Cathedral Church- Old Goa, Dona Paula Jetty & Boat Cruise|
|WEAR||Any comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen, Shoes, Sandals|
- Pickup at 08.30 am to 09.30 am from Calangute fixed point closest to your hotel / Resort
- CALANGUTE TO MIRAMAR BEACH
A Short but sweet beach. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief minister Late Dayananda Bandodkar.It is on the way to Dona Paula and just 3 km Away from Panjim – Capital city of Goa.This Goa beach is popularly known as “Gasper Dias”.
- DONA PAULA
From its high point can been seen River Zuari meeting to Arabian Sea. A secluded bay situated on the Arabian Sea, the Dona Paula Beach is one of the most sought after beaches in Goa.Water sport facilities are the key attraction of this place. once a silent village today is one of the most commercialized areas of Goa. Named after the daughter of one of the viceroy’s of India Dona Paula de Menzes, who jumped off the cliff because she was not permitted to marry a local fisherman, this beach is haunted by mysticism and divine beauty
- BOM JESUS OF BASILICA (Old Goa Churhes)
Where lies the remains of St. Francis Xaviers body. The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a World Heritage Monument as well as one of the finest baroque churches of Goa. The name of Jesus is symbolically represented by the letters ‘IHS’ and is found embellished throughout the Basilica
- ST. CATHEDRAL
One of the most ancient and celebrated religious buildings of Goa, this magnificent 16th century monument to the Roman Catholic rule in Goa under the Portuguese is the largest church in Asia. The largest of its kind in the East.
- MANGUESHI TEMPLE
Dedicate to Lord Shiva, being build in the 17th Century
- SHANTADURGA TEMPLE
One of the richest temples dedicated to Shantadurga the goddess of peace, also famous for golden palanquin.
- RIVER CRUISE (BOAT CRUISE)
While you watch the lively culture of Goa in songs and dance
- Drop to your hotel after the boat cruise by 7:00 pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are subjected to availablity and will be confirmed only on 100% payments
- We are only service provider and book sightseeing tour for you. we don’t operate service of our own
- No Seat number are allocated, seats allocated as per availability at the respective boarding point
- Child Occupying seat will be charged full
- No last moment changes in pickup point will be entertained.
- No refund in-case you fail to turn up at the boarding point at specified mentioned time
- Boat cruise ticket or any other not mentioned in inclusion is directly payable to the guide
- We are not responsible for delay in pickup or slow bus service due to traffic jam.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Cancellation or rescheduling is not allowed within 12 hours of journey time.
- 50% of payments will be deducted if the confirmed ticket is cancelled.
- In-case of Bus AC failure, Rs.50 will be returned back through bank transfer only.
- Full refund in-case of Bus breakdown or cancellation of bus due to unavoidable circumstances
- Refund if any will be processed in your account in 7 working days.
For any issue or queries related to bookings kindly call us at +91-832-6512300
- What time does the tour begin?
The bus tour starts at Calangute at 8.30 am.
- Which are different pick-up points?
Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Senquerim, Nagoa, Saligao, Arpora, Sangolda, Porvorim
- Will I be picked at my Hotel?
You will be picked up from the main road closest to your hotel located in one of the locations mentioned above. The Bus will not ply on the internal roads due to narrow roads and other constraints.
- My Hotel is not located in any of the locations mentioned above, can I still use your service?
Yes, you can as long as you opt to choose one of the above boarding points. Kindly contact our helpline numbers to know the exact location and time
- My Hotel is in South Goa, I do not see any of the south Goa locations in the boarding points mentioned above. What to do now?
Due to taxi union issues, we do not provide pickup & drop from South of Goa but you can still avail our services by reaching any of the above boarding points at the specified time.
- My train/flight arrives in Goa in the afternoon, can I join the tour on my arrival?
You can join in any of the sightseeing places we cover in the tour but you need to intimate us on your arrival about your joining place.
- I am checking out of my hotel on the day of my tour, can I carry my luggage?
We allow carrying of luggage as long as it fits into our dicky space, kindly inform us in advance about the same so that proper arrangements are made.
- Can I get down or drop the tour in the middle of the day?
Yes, you can inform the guide on the bus and leave.
- Does the tour include breakfast and lunch?
No, we do not provide any food for the tour.
- I have 5 years old Kid, do I need to pay full ticket for him?
Yes, Full ticket if you want a seat for your kid.
- Will this tour stop for lunch on the way?
Yes, it will
- Can we choose our dining place for lunch?
We will halt for a lunch at good decent hygienic restaurant suitable for all crowd in the bus.
- Can we carry liquor inside the bus during our tour?
Drinking liquor in Public is banned in Goa so we expect our customers to avoid such drinking.
- What should I wear?
Any comfortable clothing you like as the tour will be of the full day
- Will there be any guide on the bus to guide and explain different places we visit?
Yes, good English and Hindi speaking guide will accompany you throughout the tour
- Do I need to book the tour in advance?
Yes, since demand for South Goa tour is always high it is advisable to book the tour well in advance to avoid last moment disappointment.
- I do not want to pay online, can I pay in cash at the time of boarding the bus?
No, we do not have cash payment options. You have to make online payments to secure your seat for the tour.
- What is the mode of Payments available?
We accept payments via Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking and Paypal
- Will I get confirmation Voucher/Ticket after paying online?
Yes, We will issue you a valid ticket/voucher for the tour booked on successful payments via email & SMS
- I just made online payments but I did not get an email with ticket/voucher. What should I do now?
You need not panic in case your money is deducted and no ticket is issued. Call us at +91-9673992899 or drop an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need to take a printout of the tour ticket?
If possible yes else email/SMS confirmation is enough to board the tour bus.
- I made the bookings for wrong dates, can I reschedule it to he correct date?
Yes, by informing us well in advance without any additional payments. Last moment changes are subjected to availability and penalty/rescheduling charges
- Will I get any call before my tour starts?
Yes, we call all our customers before we arrive at your pickup points. You are therefore requested to share your alternative numbers in the Comment section for better communications.
- I do not have Indian local phone number or my phone is not working. How will I be contacted?
People with an International number or people having an issue with their phone in goa are requested to call us and share their hotel number or contact us on our whatsapp number +91-9673992899
- I want to cancel my trip for some reason. Whom should I contact?
Contact us at +91-9673992899