North Goa Tour
By Luxurry AC Coach (8:30am to 4:00pm)
Book now → Rs.350/- per person
FORT AGUADA :
A Tour start off with a visit to Fort Aguada Candolim. A Famous 17th Century fort now made even famous by the 5 star Taj hotel complex. Fort Aguada in Goa is one of the most important Fort in Goa and most crucial of all forts in Goa. Today its being used as a Goa jail. t was built by the Portuguese government in 1612 in order to protect Old Goa from enemy attacks. A spring within the Aguada fort supplied water to all the ships that called there.
VAGATOR BEACH :
A beach famous for its seclusion with the Chapora Fort, as its imposing back drop. Vagator beach is undeniably one of the best beaches in the world.Vagator Beach is split into two main beaches by a seaside headland which holds the car park and lots of stalls selling trinkets, clothes, soft drinks and snacks. As you face the sea, on your right is North Vagator Beach (Big Vagator)and on your left Ozram Beach, more commonly known as Little Vagator Beach
ANJUNA BEACH (View point) :
Very popular among the foreigners and is a beautiful picnic spot also known for Trance parties and Hippies in 60’s and 70’s. Very famous for Night life and always crowded with Foriegn tourist. Today main attraction of Anjuna Beach is wednesdays market popularly know as “Flea Market”.
MORJIM BEACH :
Morjim Beach is a nesting and hatching habitat of the Olive ridley sea turtle, an endangered species
ASHVEM BEACH :
Ashvem Beach is a hidden gem with stunning scenery and range of nice beach hotels and resorts. Most people come to this beach during the day for sunbathig
- Seats are subjected to availablity and will be confirmed only on 100% payments
- No seats numbers are allocated
- Child Occupying seat will be charged full
- No Cancellation is allowed on the same day of the tour
- 50% payments will be deducted if the confirmed ticket is cancelled.
- We are only service provider and book sightseeing tour for you. we dont operate service of our own
- This Tour starts from Calangute and has pickup point in Calangute / Baga / Candolim ane Arpora only
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review