If you want to visit North Goa sightseeing some of the best places on the maps are the Basilica of Bom Jesus which contains the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier and is in close proximity to Panjim. Mapusa market comes second only to Panjim with its famous, “Mapusa Friday Market”. The 500 year old Harvalem waterfall is located in Bicholim and has a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Calangute and Baga are called the queen of beaches in Goa. Anjuna and Vagator have recently become famous for hosting the “Sun Burn” festival in Goa and should be on your bucket list for North Goa sightseeing!
A very famous western coastal state Goa is famous for its beautiful beaches across India. Covering as many beaches as possible is very challenging as there are many beaches in Goa. North Goa Tour is aimed to cover some of them in the daytime.
Goa Tours Planner offers the best bus tour for North Goa covering famous beaches in North Goa. Beaches in Goa covered for the day are Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Ashvem & Morjim Beach. Beside Beaches, it also covers Fort Aguada. Optional places covered are Dolphin Trip in Senquerim& Snow park in Baga for which you have to pay directly at the counter.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Panjim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pickup between 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM from above locations only|
|RETURN TIME||Return to hotel by 4.30 PM.|
|WEAR||Any comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen, Shoes, Sandals|
- Morning Pickup at 8:30 am from the fixed pickup point from Panjim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim
- CALANGUTE TO FORT AGUADA :
A Tour start off with a visit to Fort Aguada Candolim. A Famous 17th Century fort now made even famous by the 5star Taj hotel complex.Fort Aguada in Goa is one of the most importanat Fort in Goa and most cruicial of all forts in Goa. Today its being used as a Goa jail.It was built by the Portuguese government in 1612 in order to protect Old Goa from enemy attacks. A spring within the aguada fort supplied water to all the ships that called there.
- SALIGAO CHURCH:
Unique in its architectural design and is being illuminated throughout the tourist season.
One of the most beautiful churches in Goa. It is the Parish Church for the Saligao village only 4 kms from World famous beach Calangute. The Goa Tourism Department has made arrangements to illuminate the church at night. It looks like a shimmering jewel in the fields as you drive by on the Chogum road from Panjim to Calangute.
- CALANGUTE BEACH :
Trip rounds off with a visit to the calangute Beach Widely known as queen of Goa’s beaches, picnic and musical groups draw hundreds of people. plenty of Water Sports Activities can be seen in calangute. Calangute has number of Luxury and budget hotels. These beach draws thousand of people every year from all parts of the world.
- ANJUNA BEACH (View point) :
Very popular among the foreigners and is a beautiful picnic spot also known for Trance parties and Hippies in 60’s and 70’s. Very famous for Night life and always crowded with Foriegn tourist. Today main attraction of Anjuna Beach is wednesdays market popularly know as “Flea Market”.
- VAGATOR BEACH :
A beach famous for its seclusion with the Chapora Fort, as its imposing back drop. Vagator beach is undeniably one of the best beaches in the world.Vagator Beach is split into two main beaches by a seaside headland which holds the car park and lots of stalls selling trinkets, clothes, soft drinks and snacks. As you face the sea, on your right is North Vagator Beach (Big Vagator)and on your left Ozram Beach, more commonly known as Little Vagator Beach
- MORJIM BEACH:
An isolated Beautiful of North Goa where you will find majority of Russian tourist. The beach streches of empty sand with lot of palms and casuarians trees in the background. You can spot some beautiful birds around.
- ASHVEM BEACH:
Rocky yet beautiful beach in north of Goa. many locals visit this beach for their family picnics.
- Return back to to the hotel by 4.30 pm
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are subjected to availablity and will be confirmed only on 100% payments
- We are only service provider and book sightseeing tour for you. we don’t operate service of our own
- No Seat number are allocated, seats allocated as per availability at the respective boarding point
- Child Occupying seat will be charged full
- No last moment changes in pickup point will be entertained.
- No refund in-case you fail to turn up at the boarding point at specified mentioned time
- Boat cruise ticket or any other not mentioned in inclusion is directly payable to the guide
- We are not responsible for delay in pickup or slow bus service due to traffic jam.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Cancellation or rescheduling is not allowed within 12 hours of journey time.
- 50% of payments will be deducted if the confirmed ticket is cancelled.
- In-case of Bus AC failure, Rs.50 will be returned back through bank transfer only.
- Full refund in-case of Bus breakdown or cancellation of bus due to unavoidable circumstances
- Refund if any will be processed in your account in 7 working days.
For any issue or queries related to bookings kindly call us at +91-832-6512300
- What time does the tour begin?
The bus tour starts at Calangute at 8.30 am.
- Which are different pick-up points?
Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Senquerim, Nagoa, Saligao, Arpora, Sangolda, Porvorim
- Will I be picked at my Hotel?
You will be picked up from the main road closest to your hotel located in one of the locations mentioned above. The Bus will not ply on the internal roads due to narrow roads and other constraints.
- My Hotel is not located in any of the locations mentioned above, can I still use your service?
Yes, you can as long as you opt to choose one of the above boarding points. Kindly contact our helpline numbers to know the exact location and time
- My Hotel is in South Goa, I do not see any of the south Goa locations in the boarding points mentioned above. What to do now?
Due to taxi union issues, we do not provide pickup & drop from South of Goa but you can still avail our services by reaching any of the above boarding points at the specified time.
- My train/flight arrives in Goa in the afternoon, can I join the tour on my arrival?
You can join in any of the sightseeing places we cover in the tour but you need to intimate us on your arrival about your joining place.
- I am checking out of my hotel on the day of my tour, can I carry my luggage?
We allow carrying of luggage as long as it fits into our dicky space, kindly inform us in advance about the same so that proper arrangements are made.
- Can I get down or drop the tour in the middle of the day?
Yes, you can inform the guide on the bus and leave.
- Does the tour include breakfast and lunch?
No, we do not provide any food for the tour.
- I have 5 years old Kid, do I need to pay full ticket for him?
Yes, Full ticket if you want a seat for your kid.
- Will this tour stop for lunch on the way?
Yes, it will
- Can we choose our dining place for lunch?
We will halt for a lunch at good decent hygienic restaurant suitable for all crowd in the bus.
- Can we carry liquor inside the bus during our tour?
Drinking liquor in Public is banned in Goa so we expect our customers to avoid such drinking.
- What should I wear?
Any comfortable clothing you like as the tour will be of the full day
- Will there be any guide on the bus to guide and explain different places we visit?
Yes, good English and Hindi speaking guide will accompany you throughout the tour
- Do I need to book the tour in advance?
Yes, since demand for North Goa tour is always high it is advisable to book the tour well in advance to avoid last moment disappointment.
- I do not want to pay online, can I pay in cash at the time of boarding the bus?
No, we do not have cash payment options. You have to make online payments to secure your seat for the tour.
- What is the mode of Payments available?
We accept payments via Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking and Paypal
- Will I get confirmation Voucher/Ticket after paying online?
Yes, We will issue you a valid ticket/voucher for the tour booked on successful payments via email & SMS
- I just made online payments but I did not get an email with ticket/voucher. What should I do now?
You need not panic in case your money is deducted and no ticket is issued. Call us at +91-9673992899 or drop an e-mail at email@example.com
- Do I need to take a printout of the tour ticket?
If possible yes else email/SMS confirmation is enough to board the tour bus.
- I made the bookings for wrong dates, can I reschedule it to he correct date?
Yes, by informing us well in advance without any additional payments. Last moment changes are subjected to availability and penalty/rescheduling charges
- Will I get any call before my tour starts?
Yes, we call all our customers before we arrive at your pickup points. You are therefore requested to share your alternative numbers in the Comment section for better communications.
- I do not have Indian local phone number or my phone is not working. How will I be contacted?
People with an International number or people having an issue with their phone in goa are requested to call us and share their hotel number or contact us on our whatsapp number +91-9673992899
- I want to cancel my trip for some reason. Whom should I contact?
Contact us at +91-9673992899