A very famous western coastal state Goa is famous for its beautiful beaches across India. Covering as many beaches as possible is very challenging as there are many beaches in Goa. North Goa Tour is aimed to cover some of them in a day time.
Goa Tours Planner offers the best bus tour for North Goa covering famous beaches in North Goa. Beaches in Goa covered for the day are Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Ashvem & Morjim Beach. Beside Beaches it also covers Fort Aguada. Optional places covered are Dolphin Trip in Senquerim& Snow park in Baga for which you have to pay directly at the counter.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Panjim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pickup between 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM from above locations only|
|RETURN TIME||Return to hotel by 4.30 PM.|
|WEAR||Any comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen, Shoes, Sandals|
- Morning Pickup at 8:30 am from the fixed pickup point from Panjim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim
- CALANGUTE TO FORT AGUADA :
A Tour start off with a visit to Fort Aguada Candolim. A Famous 17th Century fort now made even famous by the 5star Taj hotel complex.Fort Aguada in Goa is one of the most importanat Fort in Goa and most cruicial of all forts in Goa. Today its being used as a Goa jail.It was built by the Portuguese government in 1612 in order to protect Old Goa from enemy attacks. A spring within the aguada fort supplied water to all the ships that called there.
- SALIGAO CHURCH:
Unique in its architectural design and is being illuminated throughout the tourist season.
One of the most beautiful churches in Goa. It is the Parish Church for the Saligao village only 4 kms from World famous beach Calangute. The Goa Tourism Department has made arrangements to illuminate the church at night. It looks like a shimmering jewel in the fields as you drive by on the Chogum road from Panjim to Calangute.
- CALANGUTE BEACH :
Trip rounds off with a visit to the calangute Beach Widely known as queen of Goa’s beaches, picnic and musical groups draw hundreds of people. plenty of Water Sports Activities can be seen in calangute. Calangute has number of Luxury and budget hotels. These beach draws thousand of people every year from all parts of the world.
- ANJUNA BEACH (View point) :
Very popular among the foreigners and is a beautiful picnic spot also known for Trance parties and Hippies in 60’s and 70’s. Very famous for Night life and always crowded with Foriegn tourist. Today main attraction of Anjuna Beach is wednesdays market popularly know as “Flea Market”.
- VAGATOR BEACH :
A beach famous for its seclusion with the Chapora Fort, as its imposing back drop. Vagator beach is undeniably one of the best beaches in the world.Vagator Beach is split into two main beaches by a seaside headland which holds the car park and lots of stalls selling trinkets, clothes, soft drinks and snacks. As you face the sea, on your right is North Vagator Beach (Big Vagator)and on your left Ozram Beach, more commonly known as Little Vagator Beach
- MORJIM BEACH:
An isolated Beautiful of North Goa where you will find majority of Russian tourist. The beach streches of empty sand with lot of palms and casuarians trees in the background. You can spot some beautiful birds around.
- ASHVEM BEACH:
Rocky yet beautiful beach in north of Goa. many locals visit this beach for their family picnics.
- Return back to to the hotel by 4.30 pm
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are subjected to availablity and will be confirmed only on 100% payments
- We are only service provider and book sightseeing tour for you. we don’t operate service of our own
- No Seat number are allocated, seats allocated as per availability at the respective boarding point
- Child Occupying seat will be charged full
- No last moment changes in pickup point will be entertained.
- No refund in-case you fail to turn up at the boarding point at specified mentioned time
- Boat cruise ticket or any other not mentioned in inclusion is directly payable to the guide
- We are not responsible for delay in pickup or slow bus service due to traffic jam.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Cancellation or rescheduling is not allowed within 12 hours of journey time.
- 50% of payments will be deducted if the confirmed ticket is cancelled.
- In-case of Bus AC failure, Rs.50 will be returned back through bank transfer only.
- Full refund in-case of Bus breakdown or cancellation of bus due to unavoidable circumstances
- Refund if any will be processed in your account in 7 working days.
For any issue or queries related to bookings kindly call us at +91-832-6512300