Bungee Jumping in Goa
Bungee jumping is one of the most adventurous experience in Goa. The Bungee jumping in Goa is mostly attract adventure loving people across the world. One of the newest and exciting trip in Goa is now bungee jumping which happens in the north of Goa. The highest safety standard set by our company adheres to Australia and New Zealand Standards of Safety for Bungee operations. Goa Tours Planner in association with jumping Height ( operated in Goa & Hrishekesh by ex Arm Officer) offers one of the finest Bungee Jumping experience at just Rs.4850 inclusive of all taxes.
The whole Bungee Jumping platform setup is designed by a team from New Zealand by technically Qualified Jump Masters, with extensive experience in Bungee Jumping operation across the world. All safety are take care by our highly experienced crew, high level of training, highest quality bungee jumping cords, the best bungee equipment and proper procedures in place, also number of checks and repeated checks with thorough inspection schedules.
All Jump Masters are trained in New Zealand also ex-Army officers does the periodic check of all safety and procedures to make sure all jumps are risk free. Operating members of our staff are qualified in First Aid and certified by Red Cross, in case of emergency
- The Bungee Site is located at Mayem Lake in Bicholim Taluka of Goa., approximately 35 min distance from world famous Calangute Beach.
- Jumping height is approx 55 mts which is highest in Goa
- Rates– 4110 + 740 ( GST) = 4850/- including bungy video
- Medical Condition – you should not have this medical condition.
1.Back or Neck injuries 2.Recent Fracture 3.Any Dislocation 4.High Blood Pressure 5.Asthma 6.Neurological Disorders 7.Epilepsy 8.Heart Conditions 9.Pregnancy 10.Osteoporosis
- Activity Timings – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Duration of Activity – 1.50 Hour
- Reporting Time :-9.30 AM
- Jump Site – Survey No- 161/1, Mayem Lake, GTDC, North Goa-403504
- Weight– 40 kg to 110 kg and Age 12 to 45 years