Dudhsagar Waterfall Trip
Dudhsagar waterfall is one among tallest fall in India. The fall looks more beautiful as it is surrounded by lush green western ghat. Dudhsagar fall is very close to Bhagwan Mahveer Sanctuary and National park in Mollem. Geographically the fall is between Goa and Karanataka border and officially falls in Sanguem Taluka of Goa. Dudhsagar Waterfall Trip from Goa is one major tourist attraction in India, dudhsagar waterfall distance from goa is approximately 73kms. Dudhsagar waterfall tour packages from Goa can be booked online through our website.
Beautiful Dudhsagar fall
Gushing water from the height of nearly 310 m makes you feel as if milk is being poured from the top of the mountain. This spectacular looks makes it literally call a sea of milk “Dudhsagar”. Dudhsagar falls trek from goa are regularly organised by government of Goa. Many trains passes through through the fall but not many train stops at the Dudhsagar station. Though we hear about the fall becoming more beautiful during monsoon season, safest access to the waterfall is only during tourist season. Best time to visit is between months of October to May.
How to reach Dudhsagar Waterfall
There are many ways to reach Dudhsagar waterfall. Dudhsagar waterfall location is about 60km Panjim capital city of Goa.. Government of Goa runs 4X4 Jeep starting from kullem and follow until the bottom of the waterfall. Distance between kullem to Dudhsagar waterfall is approximately 10 km. Jeep can take 30 min passing through dense jungle and couple of rivulets on the way. The journey becomes more fun as you encounter many different animals like Deer, monkey, beautiful bird and some rare species of animals. The Jeep will drop you close to the fall. You will have to 2-3 minutes to reach the base of the fall. Department of Forest charge minimum fees to enter the forest area of Waterfall. You will also be charged for carrying professional cameras.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Panjim Bus station,Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim only|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pickup at 6.30 AM from hotel located in above locations only|
|RETURN TIME||Return to hotel by 4.30 PM.|
|WEAR||Any comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen, Shoes, Sandals|
6.30 AM – 9.00 AM: Transportation
- Pickup from Panjim Bus station, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Senquerim, Saligao, Nagoa hotels only.
- For any other pickup location, please call us before booking online.
- Timings are strict, no refund in case you fail to turn up at the pickup point at the said time.
9.30 AM – 10.30 AM: Jeep Safari
10.30 AM – 12.00 PM: Enjoy the Beauty of Fall
12.00 PM – 1.00 PM: Dudhsagar to Kullem
1.15 PM – 2.00 PM: Spice Farm
2.00 PM – 3.00 PM: Spices & Lunch
3.30 PM – 6.30 PM: Return
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are subjected to availablity and will be confirmed only on 100% payments
- We are only service provider and book sightseeing tour for you. we don’t operate service of our own
- No Seat number are allocated, seats allocated as per availability at the respective boarding point
- Child above 5years will be charged full
- No last moment changes in pickup point will be entertained.
- No refund in-case you fail to turn up at the boarding point at specified mentioned time
- Boat cruise ticket or any other not mentioned in inclusion is directly payable to the guide
- We are not responsible for delay in pickup or slow bus service due to traffic jam.
Cancellation & Refund Cancellations
- Cancellation or rescheduling is not allowed within 12 hours of journey time.
- 50% of payments will be deducted if the confirmed ticket is cancelled.
- In-case of Bus AC failure, Rs.50 will be returned back through bank transfer only.
- Full refund in-case of Bus breakdown or cancellation of bus due to unavoidable circumstances
- Refund if any will be processed in your account in 7 working days.
For any issue or queries related to bookings kindly call us at +91-832-6512300