- Monsoon Trip to Goa: Top 10 Things to Do in Goa for a Kickass Monsoon TripTime to break another myth! Let’s talk about the rainy Goa – have you ever considered visiting Goa in the monsoon? No? Well, then you should definitely give it a try. If you’re willing to do so, then you’re on the right track of having extreme fun and quality time. Gone are the days when monsoon was considered to be unsuitable for holidays. In fact, many tourists flock to Goa during this season to get benefitted with cheaper deals on flights, hotels, water sports and much more. So, take a step ahead and start planning monsoon trip to Goa. With this trip, you’re on the right track of having extreme fun and quality time. So, go ahead and plan your monsoon water sports and other fun activities in Goa.Here in this guide, we’ll be discussing some of the fun things to do in Goa:
- River rafting at Valpoi River For adventure freaks, river rafting is a sweet deal. The breathtaking experience of river rafting can fill you with extreme joy and fun. Furthermore, make sure to plan a monsoon trip to Goa and enjoy its real beauty during the showery season.
- Fly-boarding in Calangute beach
You can grab the chance to fly board in Goa. Well, yes! That’s right. This action thriller ride is open for adventure junkies in Goa. With fly-boarding, you can experience a ride above the sea level with incredible twists, sweeps and turns while flying.
- Windsurfing in Calangute beach This water sport is a unique blend of surfing and sailing on the waves. Sailing with the winds, you can experience the gigantic blue waters of Goa.
- Rent luxury Yacht Willing to rent a super yacht? Well, then visit Goa and enjoy the luxuries of floating 5-star hotel. Also, ensure to hire a reputed yacht rental agency for being on the safe side.
- Spice plantation in Goa Go for spice plantation in Goa and get to know more about its aroma and strong flavours. Ensure to visit the land of spices and explore its natural habitat.
- Harvalem waterfall trip Visit goa and explore the majestic beauty of Harvalem waterfall. This awe-inspiring trip is definitely going to be a memorable one for you.
- Sunset kayaking in Mandrem beach Kayaking is considered to be the perfect water sport for the ones who wish to spend their afternoon paddling along the mangroves, backwaters and mini bays. Being a calm and explorative sport, it is considered to be suitable for people that wish to spend some calm time paddling through the water.
- Knee-boarding in Candolim beach If you’re not that much into balancing yourself during water sports, then knee boarding can turn out to be the right choice for you. All you have to do is: bend your knees and enjoy the surf.
- Trekking at Udaan Dongor If you’re not a party freak, then trekking can prove out to be the best option for you. This place offers some of the most thrilling terrains for a stunning trekking experience.
- Sightseeing There is a huge list of sightseeing places in Goa including Fort Aguada, Chapora Fort, Bom Jesus Basilica, The Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception, Bondla wildlife sanctuary, Todo falls, Chapora River, Museum of Christain Art, Church of St. Cajetan, Verna springs and many more.
There are numerous well-defined reasons for visiting Goa this monsoon, but the only one to not be there is the rare bad weather condition. Well, bad weathers aren’t frequent there in Goa, but you need to be cautious about it. Ensure to have a clear idea of the weather out there before planning your monsoon trip to Goa. So, book your tickets, pack your bags and land in the magical fun zone!